Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anticipation!

So the anticipation of whether we are having a boy or girl is just killing us! Especially now that we are at a point where we could tell by an ultrasound! I have my 17 week appointment next week and they are going to give me the okay to schedule my ultrasound. I know I really need to wait until then because we really can't afford it with Nick's birthday coming up and the ball and everything.

I know a girl would be awesome but I am preparing myself that there is a very real possibility that this baby is a boy. But we went to the park the other day with our two boys and our neighbors son who is a little older than Nick and it was really cute to watch the three boys so I know our world will be perfect with another boy too!

But still...either way...the anxiety is killing us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment